My own Romanian Blouse (part 3)

IA Romanian Blouse Modern Contemporary

Много съм щастлива, че най-накрая мога да публикувам нов пост, защото приключих шиенето по предната част на румънската ми риза. Предишните етапи можете да видите тук и тук.

За дизайна на предната част ограничих опциите до две: да използвам мотива с “реките” от ръкавите или да наблегна на плътната бродерия от раменната част. Semne Cusute отново ми помогнаха в избора, като препоръчаха плътната бродерия.

Филмчето, което проследява прогреса по една от предните части трае само 14 сек., но всъщност показва период от 3 месеца! По предната част работя повече от половин година, както се вижда от датата на предишния ми пост!

Feeling very happy that I can publish a post at last. I finished the front parts of my Romanian shirt! The previous stages can be seen here and here.
After careful consideration of the front part design, I limited the options to two: either to use the pattern of the “rivers” from the sleeves, or to use the dense embroidery of the shoulder parts “altita”. Semne Cusute have been most helpful once more by recommending the dense embroidery.
The video show the progress on one of the front parts. It is only 14 sec long, but represents a time slot of 3 months! All in all, I’ve been working on the front parts for more than half a year, as also indicated by the date of my previous post!

Ето още няколко момента, които съм запечатала на снимка:

  • Момент от шиенето на лявата част. Вижда се разреза за ръкава, направен толкова “на око”, че не съм сигурна дали е с нужната дължина.
  • Преди да започна да шия дясната част, измервам къде точно ще е блокът с бродерията.
  • Направих няколко елемента с червен конец “против уроки”. Шегичка, видях, че такива нарочни грешки се правят по румънските, а и по българските ризи, и го намирам за симпатично.
  • Двете предни части са готови!

Очаквайте продължение или поглеждайте на какъв етап съм в Инстаграм @homesick.bg

Here are some moments from the stitching process which I’ve caught in pictures.

* Stitching the left part. The cut for the sleeve can be seen. I made it so slapdash, not sure at all whether it has the right length.
* Before starting the right part I measure the size and position of the thick block of embroidery.
* I sewed some elements in purple. According to some ancient beliefs, such small imperfections are used to catch the ill-intended eyes, keeping them away from the shirt wearer. No matter true or not, I find them adorable.
* Both parts are ready!

To be continued, meanwhile please follow progress at Instragram @homesick.bg

1 Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s